Adding a logo
In the Settings area of Site Admin, drag and drop a .gif, .jpg or .png image file into the Logo Image area.
If you upload a large image, open the Style Editor and adjust the Logo Image Size slider to set the maximum width.
Or, you can create your own custom logo in the Style Editor with these settings:
- Site Title Font
- Site Title Size
- Site Title Color
- Site Title Color (Hover)
- Site Title Color (Glow)
The navigation icons displayed are determined by the collection type, social link type and/or the URL.
For example, a Page set as the homepage will display a house icon. Create a Page with about, bio, contact or who in the URL, and a related icon will appear.
Use the Navigation Icons drop-down menu in Style Settings to choose the color of your icons, or set them to display text instead.
If you turn on the Show Social Icon toggle in social accounts, linked icons will automatically appear in your navigation.
Or, you can manually create social links by adding an External Link to your navigation.
Social links include Dribbble, Facebook, Flickr, Foursquare, Gowalla, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Rdio, Spotify, Tumblr, Twitter, Vimeo and Youtube.
Layout and other features
If an Image, Gallery, Video, Embed, Quote or Map Block is the first block in a blog post, it will be 'promoted' above the post title.
More options are available in the Style Editor for fine tuning the template:
- Sidebar Display has options to display the sidebar on the left, right, or not at all.
- Shadow Position will move the Content shadow to the left, bottom or remove it completely.
- Fixed Header Position will set the navigation bar to scroll with your page, or remain fixed at the top of the page as it scrolls.
- Show Post Author is a toggle for the author icon at the bottom of blog posts.
- Show Search in Header is a toggle for the search icon in your navigation.
- Mobile Text includes options to display serif or sans-serif fonts optimized for mobile devices.