Mr. Simon has been responsible for more than 100 corporate finance or investment banking transactions including company sales, capital placements and complex debt financing.
- Active in Florida business banking community since starting with Sun Bank (now SunTrust) in 1979
- Experienced investment banker since starting with Allen C. Ewing & Company in 1991
- Founded Capital Strategies Group in 1993
- Graduate of Miami University in Oxford, Ohio
- President of the Orlando Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), 2013 Chapter of the Year
Mr. Skat is dedicated to middle-market companies and their owners. He has successfully completed over 70 middle market transactions totaling over $300 million in a variety of industries. Mr. Skat currently serves in an operational capacity with Aegis Business Credit.
- Opened offices for Fidelity Funding Financial Group, Fremont Financial Corporation, Foothill Capital Corporation, Greystone Business Credit Corporation and Business Alliance Capital Corporation
- Bachelors degree in Economics from University of Wisconsin-Madison
- MBA with emphasis in finance from the Crummer School of Business at Rollins College Winter Park, Florida
Mark J. Cosgrove
Mr. Cosgrove assists clients through the merger and acquisition process and brings a high level of operational expertise, drawing upon his experience of successfully selling a middle-market technology company as the CFO.
- Corporate banking experience with Fortune 100 companies as well as international clients
- Over 120 client engagements and more than 24 years of experience
- Established an investment banking firm to provide corporate finance advisement to middle market and emerging growth companies
- Industries focus includes life science, environment services and internet technology
- Bachelor's degree at the State University of New York at Geneseo
- MBA from the Crummer Graduate School of Business at Rollins College Winter Park, Florida